Saturday 20 October 2012

Is It Possible to be 100% Honest in Relationship?

Honest is a positive attitude.But, honest to every person has a different meaning.Level of honesty is also different for different people.For example:
1.Parent
They are very important in our lives.Because, the relationship with the parent will remain until death.Of course, I put 100% honesty to them.However, in some situation, I was not be too honest with them.Because, this would annoy and make them worry.For example, when we had financial problems and stay far away from them, we have to find other ways to work part time to earn extra income.But, make sure when we are not honest with parents it is for the good not to burden them.
2.Friends
For me, honesty to friends by 80%.We really need friends in life.Live without them we would not be meaningful.Probably, a lot of things we can share with friends than parents and couples.I do not put 100% honesty against them because sometimes they also have their own interests.As we know, the human heart is ever-changing.Perhaps today we have a good relationship with them but was not sure to come.So, we are given a healthy mind, be smart in choosing good friends.Therefore, we always need to be vigilant.However, we as Muslims have to think well on friends and prayed for them and get success in this world and the hereafter.
3.Couples
Honesty for couples depending on the situation.Sometimes, I can put 100% honesty for couples and sometimes may be below 50% only.If not married anymore, certainly can not trust the partner 100%.Maybe he just wanted to exploit or test us only for significance.So, we need know how to value something, whether good or bad.After marriage, the honesty of the couple must be improved to ensure a lasting relationship.Because, he has been part of our lives.Mutual understanding and loyalty are very important in a relationship.
4.Siblings
They are the people who are closest to us.Because, we together with them since childhood.So, I want to put the 80% level for their honesty.Why not 100%?Because sometimes they can not be trusted.For examples, when they use or damage our pet items.When asked, no one will admit.But, I know how to make them confess.I would yell "anyone tell me who ruined my article, I will spend ice cream".So, the problem is solved and know who is at fault.But the situation was always occur in childhood.When they adults, we need them especially to manage the family.
5.Teachers
I put the 90% level of honesty for teachers.Because they are closest to our parents to provide education and guidance to us.Although some teachers that I do not like, I should be a patient, that knowledge gained blessed.Otherwise, I do not honest with the teachers, because I always do not finish homework.But, the thing that happened at time I was still in school.Now, I  have been a university student, I will try to finish every job on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment