Tuesday 9 October 2012

LIGHT BLUE FOR ME

Light blue.My favourite color is light blue.Why I choose light blue color.Actually, I don't know to explain but this color give positive aura for me.Light blue is a a natural color other than green, from the blue of the sky,lake and ocean.It is a universal color.Its cool, calming effect makes time pass more quickly and it can help me sleep.It's a good color for bedrooms.(huhuhu).All things of interest to me if it's light blue color does not matter whether the clothes,food,furniture and so on.Beside that, light blue seen as trustworthy,dependable,committed,calming cooling and aid intuition.According to a study, light blue associated with health, healing,tranquility, understanding, and softness.Lastly, I hope the positive nature of light blue in myself.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment